Selling your Bradenton Home
Scholfield Realty Inc. closed its doors in 2021 with 60 plus years experience and Mike Sabatino took over Scholfield Realty llc to carry on the business. He and his staff look forward to working with you in the near future. This page is a tribute to Scholfield Realty then and now.
Let our professional staff assist you with all the steps required before your home hits the real estate market and once on the market.
Selling a Home Tips
- Click here to view our services.
- Get a copy of your credit report and correct any errors.
- Reduce your consumer debt - pay down credit card balances.
- Get Pre-Approved for a Home Loan. Before you sell your home be sure you are qualified to buy another.
- Find out what your home in the Bradenton area is worth. Click here to contact us for a free estimate.
- Make Necessary home Repairs. Our agents will be happy to make suggestions as well.
- Get your House Ready to Show. Our agents can help with this also.
- Mentally prepare to show your home to prospective buyers. The more open you are to buyers the better your house may sell.
- Contact us for more help and personal recommendations.
Curb appeal is critical for first opinion as shown
in this photo of a Villa in Palma Sola Trace.